3.28.2009

A moment for coffee and blogging

We're home. Our first night with the boys was last night, and oh what a doozie that was! This is gonna be some kind'a ride. I've found that I can "function" on 3 hours of sleep, though it's the morning after, before a shower and coffee, that is tough. I think we're doing ok. Sarah and I pulled a lot of all-nighters in college or grad school for a few projects, term papers or art exhibits, and I remember caffeine and alcohol were very beneficial. We're not to that point yet. Here's a moment of peace from this morning:

6 comments:

Zay said...

what beautiful boys. :) congrats guys!

Chaybee said...

The first few nights with Rees I memorized the late nite TV schedule..cofee and alcohol may be out if you're trying to feed the little guys..

Unknown said...

Wow! How perfect they look, so angelic!

Allyson Venugopal said...

Sarah and Christian, you have two perfect little angels! I'm so excited for both of you and so HAPPY that everything went well - I can't wait to see y'all and meet them, hopefully soon! Vineet and I are sending lots of love and hugs to your family of six - thinking of the kitties as well and how they must be adjusting to their new friends! :)

Jodi Derryberry said...

Oh my goodness...they are so good looking! You have a great looking family. Congratulations! Look forward to meeting them in person one day!
Jodi

Kate Kenney said...

Your boys are precious! What an amazing adventure to embark on parenthood :) Congratulations to you both!